Wednesday, November 2, 2011

losing steam...

I am back and forth these days...one minute I am excited about moving to the co-op and the next minute I am exhausted (simply exhausted) by the thought of moving again only 3 months after we moved in here. I think about how this place was not so long ago...

Am I INSANE???? Do I really want to be back in this reality by  moving again?!?! I know that it will all work out in the end but it really is hard to imagine all this stuff - even when we have pared down - turning into something that feels more like this...
comfy cozy. pretty and painted.

shabby little corner...

loving the bird cage and wall groupings

closet office

DIY Mat -  good colour

 living room

I am determined though. It will mean a much smaller Christmas celebration and having to basically do three jobs - work all day at school, pack and sort at the old house and paint, unpack and set up the new house - for at least 8 weeks but I will get through. One day I will look back on this and be very glad that I put the time into building a home for my family. After all...
Free Printable


No comments:

Post a Comment