Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A thing for words...

I have a thing for words - well, for quotes mainly. I have collected them in little notebooks, scraps of paper or written/painted/drawn them in my art journal for years. Since becoming a pinterest junkie, I have discovered the joy of quotes framed on the wall. I now have so many that I want to hang up in the new house that I am not sure I have enough walls!

Here are a few of my favourites...

Bless Your Heart...
(this one makes me think of my dad)


dream-web

great quote
via happy deliveries on etsy
(I actually ordered this one!)

via tumblr

(so true - my hubby would like this one)

I WANT!

Don't be surprised to see some of these turn up in the stairwell gallery in our new home. I can see it so clearly in my head. Now I just want to be living there already so that I can make it a reality! 8 days left until we get the keys. Yippee!




No comments:

Post a Comment