Friday, July 20, 2012

Porch Love

I have been taking the dog for a lot of walks lately. This is probably one of my least favourite activities but it does allow for one of my most favourite activities which is to look at houses in the neighbourhood and see how other people live.

I have come across some lovely porches in the last week and, compliments of my new iphone, have some equally lovely images of them to show you. (My daughter did say I would love my iphone and, I have to say, so far she was right on the money!)

Imagine you have a lovely glass of ice tea, it is a sunny but not too hot day (perhaps there is a bit of a breeze blowing up from the beach) and you can take yourself to one of these spaces to relax and enjoy a good book. Ah, heaven!





Don't the third and fourth porches just call out for a hammock swinging in the breeze?

One day, I keep telling myself, one day....

No comments:

Post a Comment