Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I have a black thumb.

Which is good because I also have allergies. Major allergies. 

 Put a flower in my house and I will be miserable kind of allergies.

Sneezing, wheezing, congestion, scratchy eyes...you name an allergy symptom and I get it kind of allergies.

And, yet, I love all the flowers that abound at this time of year.

I know I could never grow them myself even if I didn't have allergies.

Did I mention I have a black thumb?

We are talking the kind of black thumb that kills everything that has the potential for flowering.

Well, to be fair, I do seem to manage to keep hostas and green grass alive.

That and African Violets. You can pretty much ignore African violets for months and months and they keep on going.

They are like that darned Energizer bunny!

Anywho, back to the wonderful gardens that I will never, ever grow for myself.

The ones in my neighbourhood are glorious. 

Just look for yourself!









No comments:

Post a Comment